Connect Groups“They worshipped together at the Temple each day, met in homes for the Lord’s Supper, and shared their meals with great joy and generosity – all the while praising God and enjoying the goodwill of all the people. And each day the Lord added to their group those who were being saved.” Acts 2:46-47
Discipleship happens in small groups of people pursuing a deeper relationship with Jesus together. We call these Connect Groups! Connect groups are:
- Are a place to grow inour relationship to God.
- Are an opportunity to meet new people and build relationships.
- Happen in semesters: Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Have a focus such as a Lenten study, Bible study, book or DVD study.
- Also may have activities, food, and service opportunities.
Here are our current connect groups:
For more information contact Pastor Wellington at 574-583-5545.